In English

 

 
Hello everybody Purple Cat!

Today I'll post in English, do not know why.

But to understand this post, you will have to translate it.

Do not know how you can be with the head, with a translator, or asking their parents.

Now I'm listening to that playlist that I put the blog, and wanted Seber if you liked it.

Oh, I hear the song Summer's Not Hot, as you know, I love it!
Well, m not ask why I'm writing in English because I do not know.

Oh, I do not know. I love English .... There are people who feel useless (as Paula), but I guess not. I think the English language a very beautiful, very nice.

People say that English is difficult, but the Americans and British think our Portuguese difficult. We do not think, of course. But that's because we are born with Portuguese speakers around us. And it is the first language learned. Imagine being born in the United States, despite being Brazilian. When you come to Brazil, will find it really hard to learn Portuguese.

Just wanted to tell you how I love English ...

You know, I love it. SAME.

Oh, and let me tell you,


Live Like There's No Tomorrow!

Bye Bye!

Um comentário:

  1. Desculpa gente, a traducao do google tradutor nao fica boa.

    ResponderExcluir

Te dou Nutella se você comentar :3