Músicas!

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOOOoOoOOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo


Olá!


KKK


Tá, aqui, vcs vão ter músicas. Músicas que eu acho legais. Ah, claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaro que vcs podem mandar sugestões por e-mail ou comentando!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bom, vamos as músicas:











I wouldn't want to be anybody else
You made me insecure
Told me I wasn't good enough
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else
Na na na
Na na na
I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me
Na na na
Na na na
You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon
Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says
It's such a funny thing
How nothing's funny when it's you
You tell 'em what you mean
But they keep whiting out the truth
It's like a work of art
That never gets to see the light
Keep you beneath the stars
Won't let you touch the sky
Na na na
Na na na
I'm no beauty queen
I'm just beautiful me
Na na na
Na na na
You've got every right
To a beautiful life
C'mon
Who says
Who says you're not perfect
Who says you're not worth it
Who says you're the only one that's hurting
Trust me
That's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty
Who says you're not beautiful
Who says
Who says you're not start potential
Who says you're not presidential
Who says you can't be in movies
Listen to me, listen to me
Who says you don't pass the test
Who says you can't be the best
Who said, who said
Won't you tell me who said that
Yeah, oh















I hopped off the plane at LAX
With a dream and my cardigan
Welcome to the land of fame excess (whoa),
Am I gonna fit in?
Jumped in the cab,
Here I am for the first time
Look to the right and I see the Hollywood sign
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin' kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when the taxi man turned on the radio
And a Jay Z song was on
And a Jay Z song was on
And a Jay Z song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips so again
I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
They know I'm gonna be okay
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Get to the club in my taxi cab
Everybody's lookin' at me now
Like "who's that chick that's rockin' kicks?
She gotta be from out of town"
So hard with my girls not around me
Its definitely not a Nashville party
'Cause all I see are stilettos
I guess I never got the memo
My tummy's turnin' and I'm feelin kinda home sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when the D.J. dropped my favorite tune
And a Britney song was on
And a Britney song was on
And a Britney song was on
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflys fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Movin my hips so again
I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
They know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Feel like hoppin' on a flight (on a flight)
Back to my hometown tonight (town tonight)
Something stops me every time (every time)
The DJ plays my song and I feel alright
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips so again
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
Noddin' my head like yeah
Movin' my hips so again
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
They know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah, It's a party in the USA
Yeah, It's a party in the USA




















Eu soh tive criatividade pra isso.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Te dou Nutella se você comentar :3